Caffeine: the most potent artificial intelligence drink!

Caffeine: the most potent artificial intelligence drink!
Deep in the Lair of the Perpetually Curious Fox

Tuesday 26 May 2015

More Raven photos

I was quite unwell over the weekend, so I spent a lot of time just hanging out with my feathered friends on the roof. Nano, Pico and Femto are growing fast, and they are nearly fledged. I cannot wait to spy on them exploring the world outside their nest!

Micro is the bigger of the two parents, with a missing (3rd) primary flight feather on his/her right wing. Looks scruffier than Milli, with a deeper call noise. More daring in personality as well.

Milli is smaller, with complete but tatty primary flight feathers. However, he/she has an injured right ankle (like me!) so Milli favours it a lot when landing or perching. More suspicious and less trusting than Micro, of gifts, so I would suspect that Milli injured the leg by a human set trap.












Managed to get a couple of very shaky videos of Milli. Sorry about the shakiness, as I said, I was feeling very unwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment