Caffeine: the most potent artificial intelligence drink!

Caffeine: the most potent artificial intelligence drink!
Deep in the Lair of the Perpetually Curious Fox

Friday 14 August 2015

Wordlessness

My Silence and Solitude goes hand in hand
A bubble of Quiet in a noisy, hectic Land
It deafens, nay, thunders, oh silence so sweet
Only then can I hear the ethereal cosmic Beat.

Once in a while another Wanderer traverses by
In his Sphere of Silence, beckons you nigh
And we meet both in Quiet, voiceless exchange
For a Silent Companion is not all that strange!

To my silent companions out there in the World,
Who stood while Rocks, Rivers and Time unfurled
I wish upon you a silent, wordless smile-
For I think I'll be quiet for a little more while.

(R Howton August 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment