Caffeine: the most potent artificial intelligence drink!

Caffeine: the most potent artificial intelligence drink!
Deep in the Lair of the Perpetually Curious Fox

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Update on cacti, lithops and caudex plant

The cacti nursery that is indoors facing the North window is doing amazingly well. Quite a big crop of xerophytes popped out.




I have no idea what species they are as they all came from the *mixed seeds* bag. In any case I am pleased with the results!


After the accident that killed most of my lithops, the surviving ones are still soldiering on. I hope I can over winter them successfully.



My greatest surprise today was seeing the Dioscorea elephantipes hatchling. I wonder if it'll need less moisture soon? Have to read up on it a bit more.


Cereus forbesii spiralis is doing well, too.



My mystery cactus still hasn't poked it's central apex yet, but you can see the little spines of the leading edge of the apex in the middle of the cotyledons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment