Caffeine: the most potent artificial intelligence drink!

Caffeine: the most potent artificial intelligence drink!
Deep in the Lair of the Perpetually Curious Fox

Thursday 18 February 2016

Back in Yellowknife for some Raven company :)

 
Mein Rabe zingen fur seine Essen :)
(My Raven is singing for his Dinner)

In my 6 months absence, the Ravens have missed me! I am delighted that they still recognise me and greets when I come out for a quick hobble. Milli and Micro flies around when they see me. Waiting to see if I have any leftovers for them.

That is one of the babies from last year's nest. Two of the chicks have survived so far, and the parents are teaching them which humans are "safe" and which are "STAY AWAY AT ALL COST".

I am happy that I belong to the former :)

Die glucklich vogel ist sehr lustig.

Oh yeah, I am very impressed with how much German, Dutch, Spanish and Italian I've picked up via Duolingo and Memrise after only 2 months. Highly recommended with two paws up!

1 comment: